Outdoor learning group project for children with SEMH or behaviour challenges.
A 6 week program at £1000
or 12 weeks at £2000
Kernow outdoors will:
· Carry out a pre-program visit from leader to identify area in school grounds.
· Undertake risk assessments and pre/post pupil assessments to identify impact on all pupils attending.
· Develop a 6 or 12 week program designed and run by a trained Forest School leader/first aider alongside a member of school staff.
· Run 2 hour sessions with the child/children (up to 8 pupils.)
· Offer weekly updates on targeted individual progress.
· Provide strategies for supporting targeted individual pupil in the classroom during the program.
· Supply all equipment and materials including snack and drink.
· Attend parent meetings, if appropriate.
· Provide advice on developing your project after the initial program.